Migo, the friendly pear
The Migo pear is quite a unique pear, because unlike other pears, this one doesn’t drip as much. This makes it the ultimate pear on the go!
The launch campaign for this new taste sensation started late- October 2016. The Migo pear app was created to support this campaign and lets you play with the concept of smileys mixed with “the friendly pear”.
The app includes facial recognition software like the well-known Snapchat function, but this one let you put a Migo smiley on your face. You can also get a bunch of smileys by scanning the bottom of the Migo pack with the app.
Meet the travel-friendly pear
During the campaign there were also video stands (with a build-in iPad Pro) at various train stations in the Netherlands, where people were able to bring a Migo smile to their faces and to become acquainted with this (travel) friendly pear.
How to experience this app?
1. Download the app for iOS/Apple or Android
2. Scan the bottom of the package.
If you do not have a Migo package:
Download the image/marker for free (if you want to use the augmented reality part of the app) ;
3. Start the app, use the “Magic wand” and point towards the image marker;
4. Or use the face recognition section to stick smileys on your face;
5. Or use the photo-manipulator to stick smileys on somebody or something else.
Commissioned by House of Retail. This app was created in partnership with Artishock